I have had the great pleasure of working with some of the most wonderful families over the years. The first weeks of your baby’s life are precious, and your experience with them during these magical moments is equally precious.
My background as a pediatric nurse, coupled with more than 10 years of experience as a post-partum doula, uniquely qualifies me to guide families during their transition from hospital to home. With my in-depth understanding of infants, and my extensive experience with twins, I provide a supportive presence during those first challenging weeks of parenthood. From working side by side with new mothers and babies, to providing coaching for new parents on a variety of skills, I have the knowledge, insight and compassion to help families enjoy this time with their newborn. Doing so is my passion and one of my greatest joys.
My services include:
- Pre-natal and post-partum consultation
- In-home baby care (singles and multiples)
- Breastfeeding and bottle feeding support
- Managing sleep needs & issues
- Birth recovery support
- New parenting skill coaching (pre- and post-birth)
- Training your existing support systems
- Referral services